Commercial Solar Power in North Carolina and South Carolina Discover the Benefits Yes Solar Solutions will bring to your business
Get the latest on the 2018 Duke Energy Commercial Solar Rebate on our tax incentives and rebates page.
- A Solid Investment For Your Business: MACRS, Federal tax credit and up to a $50,000 rebate for Duke Energy commercial customers. Prices, tax credits and solar rebates combined make good financial sense for a North Carolina business to go solar.
- A Great ROI: The payback on solar projects has never been better.
- The Power of Independence: You will be producing your own local power, shielded from rising energy costs. With utility-provided energy, your costs keep going up. With the installation of a solar system, your cost per kilowatt remains the same, and your business’s total energy cost is reduced by using your own electricity.
- Low Maintenance, High Durability: Low costs associated with maintenance.
- Help Reduce Air, Water, and Land Pollution: Electricity generation produces large amounts of greenhouse gas. Reduce the environmental impact and invest in the future of your business and the planet.
Yes Solar Solutions serves a wide range of businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies, from car washes to warehouses and including rooftop, carport, pole mounted and ground mounted solutions throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. Custom solar power systems deliver both financial and environmental benefits. Based in Cary, N.C. Yes Solar Solutions is a commercial and residential solar and energy storage installation company with over 800 solar projects. Yes is a solutions-oriented company, setting quality standards for the solar industry with a commitment to excellence for the customer, each other and the environment. Yes Solar Solutions is the only solar installation company in the Carolinas accredited by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). We hold an unlimited General Contractor and Electrical Contractor license in both North Carolina and South Carolina, qualifying us for any size solar project. A plus is that Yes offers marketing support for each commercial project, helping you tell your solar story through the communication of environmental benefits and offsets, providing project progress updates and consumer-facing marketing collaboration. Check out our latest 1.32MW Project in McLeansville, North Carolina and give us a call at 919-459-4155. We are happy to discuss your business needs.