Limited Number of Rebates and They Are Going Quickly
2018 NC Duke Energy Solar Rebate Program
Announced earlier this year, the Duke Energy Solar Rebate Program in North Carolina makes solar an even better investment. NC homeowners, businesses, and non-profits that install solar in 2018 are eligible for this rebate. The rebate subscription is limited and filling up quickly for the 2018 limit with record filings. According to the NCSEA’s HB589 Solar Rebate Tracker:
“Duke Energy’s new solar rebate program, required by 2017’s House Bill 589, is already supporting a rapid increase in rooftop solar construction in North Carolina. NCSEA’s Market Innovation Team actively tracks reports of new rooftop solar construction by examining Report of Proposed Construction (ROPC) filings at the North Carolina Utilities Commission. Our Market Innovation Team can report a marked increase in residential rooftop solar filings since the rebate program’s effective date of January 1, 2018. The first quarter of 2018 saw more than 700 filings for rooftop solar construction, which will be the second most in any quarter over the past six years, and 98% of filings in the first quarter of 2018 are residential systems. This will be the most-ever reported ROPCs in the first quarter of any year; for reference, the first quarter has averaged 267 ROPCs since 2012″.
Solar is now even more attainable and Yes Solar Solutions, the only solar company in North Carolina accredited by NABCEP, is uniquely qualified to help. As a participant in the industry task group that worked directly with Duke Energy to forge the rebate, we are very familiar with the its requirements and we are tracking the remaining rebate amounts closely. Give us a call at 919-459-4155. We will help you determine if you are eligible, provide a custom design for a quality solar installation, and provide a turn-key installation. We want to help you take advantage of this rebate and achieve your energy goals.
2018 Duke Energy Solar Rebate for Homeowners
- Combined with the 30% Federal Tax Credit, the Duke Energy Solar Rebate Program can now save a homeowner 40%-50% on a system.
- Homeowners that install solar in 2018 can receive as much as $6,000 with the rebate.
- Eligible residential customers will be able to apply their rebate for a system size up to 10kW AC (residential rebate information)
2018 Duke Energy Solar Rebate for Business
- In addition to MACRS, the combined 30% Federal tax credit and up to a $50,000 rebate, can save a business 60% – 70% on a system. Lower prices, tax credits and solar rebates combined make good financial sense for a North Carolina business to go solar.
- A Great ROI: The payback on solar projects has never been better.
- The Power of Independence: You will be producing your own local power, shielded from rising energy costs. With the installation of a solar system, your cost per kilowatt remains the same instead of going up when the utility prices increase, and your business’s total energy cost is reduced by using your own electricity. (commercial rebate information)
2018 NC Duke Energy Solar Rebate for Non-Profits
- North Carolina non-profits that are Duke Energy customers can take as much as $75,000 in rebates.
- Enjoy reduced energy costs and energy independence.
Reserve Your Spot, And Ensure Your Rebate, Contact Us Today! 919-459-4155.
Yes Solar Solutions is a solutions-oriented company, setting quality standards for the solar industry with a commitment to excellence for the customer, each other and the environment.